Buying real estate can be one of the most exciting events in your life. At times, it can also be overwhelming and intimidating. That's why we are here. We are here every step of the way, keeping your best interests in mind and making the process as trouble-free as possible. Here are a few of the things we do for you:
As part of our service we will:
- Explain and prepare all paperwork necessary to make an offer on a home in Washington.
- Contribute our knowledge of real estate practices in the area, the situation and the parties involved to help construct an offer that meets your needs and puts you in a favorable position.
- Explain any counter offers in detail.
- Negotiate for you, representing your best interest at all times.
- Review all property information including property disclosures and preliminary property reports with you and explain the significance of any items noted.
- Keep you posted on the progress at each specific stage.
- Schedule inspections and property tests as needed.
- Communicate with your lender and appraiser on a regular basis; providing them the contract details, informing them of deadlines, and providing access to the property as needed.
- Make sure you have the right paperwork, remind you of important dates and help you satisfy and/or track progress of all contract contingencies.
- Finalize all documents with you at the closing table.
- Be your source for real estate information.